These terms and conditions govern your use of the www.Goihram.com (herein after referred to as “Go-Ihram”), an entity of Go Ihram Hajj & Umrah Services Pvt Ltd. Go-Ihram is an online marketplace allowing sellers to sell directly to customers. You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement as these terms constitute your legal and contractual obligations towards Go-Ihram.
- ‘Buyer’ shall mean a user of the Website who places an Order for the Seller listed services on the Website.
- ‘Order’ shall mean a binding purchase order placed by a Buyer with the Seller for supply of services.
- ‘Website’ means ‘www.Goihram.com’ and instances of the same.
- ‘Seller Panel’ means a uniform resource locator (‘URL’) provided by Go-Ihram to a Seller with unique login and password to update the order status, price and inventory on the same.
- Go-Ihram reserves the right to select the products to be displayed on its Website. Go-Ihram also reserves the right to determine the Sellers who may sell on the Website.
- Go-Ihram shall receive Orders for the products displayed/distributed on behalf of Seller only in the capacity of the entity that provides an access to Website, marketing and distribution channel to the Seller. In the event of payments being collected by Go-Ihram on behalf of the Seller, are in the mode/s as conveyed to the Buyers, the same will be collected while acting as an agent of the Seller with the sole intent of facilitating the transactions of the Seller.
- Seller shall provide content & images of its services to be displayed in Go-Ihram.
- Go-Ihram shall provide the necessary backend infrastructure for capturing the Buyer/order details placed for the Sellers. Orders placed by Buyer will be forwarded to the Seller. Seller will update the service status details on the Seller Panel provided by Go-Ihram or any other mode as may be notified by Go-Ihram from time to time.
- On receipt of the Order, Seller will take the steps necessary for providing the services with corresponding invoices in favor of the buyer within 2 (two) working days. In case of delay, Go-Ihram will be immediately informed by Seller, along with the expected time of services steps so that the Buyer may be appropriately informed. In a case that Seller fails to make the service ready for dispatch to Buyer within the period as stipulated above, Go-Ihram will nonetheless be entitled to the marketing fee on the product as agreed to in this Agreement. Seller also undertakes that it shall not promote its products, services, offers, packages, etc to the Buyer directly, indirectly and/or through email, SMS or any other electronic or physical mode.
- Seller should not raise the package rate after the purchase been made by the buyer. Any incident like that will trigger black rating (negative rating) against seller’s favour & Go-ihram reserve all right to bad list the seller from the platform and thereby cancel the seller membership accordingly.
The Seller agrees and acknowledges that it will pay the marketing fees as mentioned in standard format attached herewith in Annexure- 1 for all the orders received through Go-Ihram.
Seller shall quote best, lowest and competitive prices (inclusive of all applicable taxes) of the products to be displayed on the Website, and Seller will be responsible for payment of all applicable sales tax/VAT. Seller authorizes Go-Ihram in the capacity of marketing agent to discover and display the market price payable by the Buyer on the basis of competitive pricing prevalent in the market. Seller shall be communicated of the market price and shall abide by that price as may be discovered or displayed by the Go-Ihram from time to time. However, Seller will have full right to withdraw the products from Website, if it dissents with price discovered by Go-Ihram and has notified the same to Go-Ihram. All such withdrawals will take effect within 12-24 hours from notification to the Go-Ihram. Go-Ihram further reserves the right to run promotions offering several benefits/discounts to the Buyer on the Website.
All orders placed on Website are covered under Buyer Protection; hereby Seller agrees to fulfill the commitments made under the above mentioned programme specified at URL https://www.goihram.com/home/buyer_protection. The said programme protects Buyer against inadequate or non-performance by Seller.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
Seller recognizes and confirms that Go-Ihram has the exclusive right to supervise, allow and reject the contents of the Website. Go-Ihram shall not be liable for contents and images shared, uploaded or displayed on website by Seller regarding its products and all consequent liability will be borne by Seller only.
Seller hereby grants to Go-Ihram the right to display/delist the product (as updated or to be updated by the Seller on the Seller panel at any/all times) and/or related logo and/or trademark and/or brand name, etc. owned by it or its business associates for marketing/selling through the Website. Seller represents that it has the necessary rights to grant such permission to Go-Ihram and agrees to indemnify Go-Ihram in respect of any claims, damages, losses etc., arising out of or in connection with violation of the same.
Except as agreed to by the Parties, the data of Buyers will be the exclusive property of Go-Ihram, and Seller will not use for its own purpose or distribute it in any form or means except for the purpose of this agreement and shall keep it confidential at all times Confidential information would include but not be limited to Buyer details, market information, all work products and documents related thereto, the contents of Go-Ihram’s website ‘www.goihram.com’ or any other information which is treated as confidential by Go-Ihram, and any other information received or to be received by Seller which is agreed to be treated under the same terms. The Seller also undertakes to fully indemnify Go-Ihram against the breach of this clause.
REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES:
Seller shall, at all times and to the complete satisfaction of Go-Ihram and without demur indemnify and hold Go-Ihram harmless for any and all claims, demands, lawful action suits or proceedings, liabilities, losses, costs, expenses (including legal fees) or damages asserted against Go-Ihram by the Buyer or any third party arising out of Seller’s actions or omissions in connection with the sale of Seller’s service and their performance during the period of this arrangement and for the service sold, even after the termination of this arrangement. Seller represents and warrants that it is a legal entity engaged in a legitimate and lawful commercial enterprise & activity, having all regulatory approvals required to run the similar business and doing regular compliances with applicable provisions of laws.